Our admission policy is not religious, ethnic or class based but rather, the door of the school is opened to any pupil whose intelligent quotient with physical ability is high enough to cope with the physical and academic exercise expected of a standard school.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
1. Obtain the registration form and a copy of school prospectus from the School Registrar.
2. A brain test to ascertain the right class for the candidates would be conducted.
3. The total fee charged should be paid before the child is placed in the class.
4. Each pupil is required to have at least two sets of the school uniform to be bought from the school
5. All recommended textbooks and stationery must be procured in the school before the child is allowed into the class
6. The school fee is subject to review, but the review are done with consideration and is not outrageous.